Gold closed last two days of the week in the positive territory.
XAU/USD lost more than 3% for the week.
Gold could continue to push higher with a daily close above $1,900.
The XAU/USD pair closed the last two days of the week in the positive territory but closed below $1,900. On a weekly basis, the pair erased more than 3%. Gold technical outlook Despite the recovery witnessed in the second half of the week, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator on the daily chart stays below 50, pointing out to a neutral outlook in the near-term. On the upside, $1,900 (50-day SMA, 100-day SMA, Fibonacci 50% retracement of the June-August uptrend) aligns as a key resistance. With a daily close above that level, gold could target $1,930 (Fibonacci 38.2% retracement).On the other hand, strong support seems to have formed at $1,850 (Fibonacci 61.8% retracement). If […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content