Markets are expecting yet another fiscal stimulus when Joe Biden assumes office as President, which will lead to an increase in the gold prices By Urvashi Valecha
Even though gold prices fell by 4.5% in the international markets this week, the decline is temporary as the yellow metal will maintain its lustre in Samvat 2077. According to experts, despite the slowdown in the global economy, chances of yet another fiscal stimulus and rising inflation will contribute to the rally in gold prices in the coming months.
Owing to the uncertainty over the US-China trade war and then the Covid-19 pandemic, gold saw a bull run in Samvat 2076, clocking returns of 30.1% in rupee terms and 25% in dollar terms. While the uncertainty over the major events like the US elections and novel coronavirus is nearing an end, experts believe that the long-term outlook for gold remains positive. This is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content