Dhanteras 2020: Gold is down about 11% from an all-time high of ₹ 56,379, registered in August Dhanteras 2020 : Are you buying gold this Dhanteras? Typically, many consider purchasing gold, silver and other metals, in the form of jewellery, coins or utensils, on Dhanteras auspicious. This time around, gold rates have risen 31 per cent since Dhanteras 2019. The festivals of Dhanteras (November 13) and Diwali (November 14) usually trigger higher demand for gold and other previous metals at jewellery stores. (Also Read: Dhanteras 2020 – How To Buy Gold ) Here’s all you need to know about current gold prices this Dhanteras:
Wealth planners say that the preference for purchasing physical gold in the country for social and cultural reasons rather than buying it for investment.
Gold has gained by nearly one third so far this year (year-to-date) which is why restricting purchases to small quantities is recommended, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content