As investors start to reorder their ETF rosters for 2021, they have to be looking at gold and wondering whether the precious metal can sustain its rally. If inflation remains a concern, then exposure to gold through ETFs like the VanEck Merk Gold Trust (OUNZ) will be key.
OUNZ has obviously been the beneficiary of a gold run this year and the numbers show. The fund is up 22% according to Yahoo Finance performance figures.
OUNZ seeks to provide investors with an opportunity to invest in gold through the shares and be able to take delivery of physical gold in exchange for those shares. The Trust’s secondary objective is for the shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold less the expenses of the Trust’s operations.
Each share represents a fractional undivided beneficial interest in the Trust’s net assets. The Trust’s assets consist principally of gold held on the Trust’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content