Gold has made its way back above the $1,900 level, attempting to recover. Earlier, it dropped as Democrats and Republicans blamed each other for "moving the goal posts" on fiscal stimulus talks. The precious metal continues having a robust correlation with speculation about a multi-trillion relief package from Washington.
Election uncertainty is also weighing on markets, but having a more muted impact on XAU/USD.
How is gold positioned on the charts?
The Technical Confluences Indicator is showing that XAU/USD is capped under $ 1.909 , which is the convergence of the Fibonacci 61.8% one-week and the Bollinger Band 4h-Middle. As the graphic below shows, it is the most robust level.Looking up, the next target is $ 1,923 , which is a juncture of lines including the Pivot Point one-day Resistance 2, the 50-day Simple Moving Average, and the PP one-week R1.Some support awaits at $ 1,891 , which is the confluence of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content