The trends for gold and silver are likely to remain in positive on Friday and the yellow metal is expected to end the weak in the green, Anuj Gupta, Deputy Vice President, Commodity and Currency Research at Angel Broking. The technical analyst, however, has a few tips for the investors and traders to maximise their gains or avert losses.
Gupta revealed the strategy to trade on the intraday basis. Know what he recommended today.
Intraday strategy for MCX Gold traders: At 4 pm, the December Gold Futures were trading around Rs 50,910 per 10 gm on the MCX, almost 0.3 per cent from the Thursday closing price.
Gupta suggests buying in Gold futures on dips. He said that the levels for buying could be around Rs 50,700. He puts the stop loss at Rs 50,400 while the target price at Rs 51200.The Delhi spot gold price was Rs 50,800 per 10 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content