Gold managed to attract some dip-buying on Monday and refreshed daily tops in the last hour.
The technical set-up still favours bearish traders and supports prospects for a further decline.
Attempted move up might confront stiff resistance and remain capped near the $1918-19 zone.
Gold reversed an early dip to the $1891 region, or seven-day lows and refreshed daily tops during the mid-European session, albeit lacked any strong follow-through.The goodish intraday rebound back above the $1900 mark stalled near 200-hour SMA. The mentioned barrier also coincides with a one-month-old ascending trend-line support breakpoint, which should now act as a key pivotal point for intraday traders.Meanwhile, technical indicators on the 1-hourly chart have again started moving into the positive territory and support prospects for a further move up. However, oscillators on 4-hourly/daily charts maintained their bearish bias and favour bears.Hence, any subsequent positive move beyond the $1905-06 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content