Jung Yeon-Je/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images Gold futures pulled back from a one-month high Thursday as the U.S. dollar bounced and Treasury yields continued to push higher, raising the opportunity cost of holding non-yielding assets like commodities. Gold for December delivery GOLD, +1.10% fell $14.10, or 0.7%, to $1,915 an ounce […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content