Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – There are a couple of key areas that gold may find some resistance in the US session. The first is the black line at $1884.8. This level has been used around three times as support and could be significant as the price rebounds slightly. If the level does break then the red line looks slightly stronger as it was the mean distribution support area close to the place where the most volume had been traded at price ($1905).
Elsewhere there is a small trendline that could cause some issues but it is very close to the black resistance zone. Since there was a decent amount of volume in the sell-off yesterday it would […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!