Kym Gold LOS ANGELES, Oct. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — After selling her denim empire for $835M, style icon Kym Gold is bringing her disheveled sexy aesthetic to the home with the launch of a luxury line of entertaining, décor and petware called Style Union Home. The line of ceramics, lovingly designed and fancifully named by Gold herself, is handmade in Los Angeles. During a time in which our homes are so much more than just a home, Style Union Home launches in Q4 at StyleUnionHome.com and is soon to roll out in independent luxury retailers and e-tailers nationally.
Style Union Home is the birth of yet another iconic style statement by Gold, whose headline contribution to the fashion world includes True Religion, the iconic thick white thread-stitched, tab-pocketed designer jeans with the immediately recognizable jolly Buddha logo. Since True Religion, Gold has been flipping homes. For this venture, she brought […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content