Gold bullion bars are pictured after being inspected and polished at the ABC Refinery in Sydney on August 5, 2020.
DAVID GRAY | AFP | Getty Images
Gold jumped 1% on Monday on optimism around a U.S. stimulus bill and a weakened dollar, despite gains in the stock markets after reports that U.S. President Donald Trump could soon be discharged from the hospital.Spot gold was up 0.7% at $1,912.80 per ounce after hitting the highest since Sept. 22 at $1,918.36. U.S. gold futures settled up 0.7% to $1,920.10.Optimism over fiscal stimulus came into play after upbeat weekend comments from U.S. House […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content