Gold is refined at a non-ferrous metals plant in Russia. (Bloomberg) Gold continues to make headlines daily with its roller coaster ride to new record highs. With all the mixed information and “expert” opinions, it is easy to become confused when considering it as a possible investment.
Given the current challenges the world and the United States face, the possibility to see yet higher gold prices does exist. The markets continue their volatile ways and seem to have rebounded in the face of the ongoing uncertainty created by the pandemic.
But is it a good investment for your portfolio?Of all the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content