Gold prices barely moved on Friday inching lower and trading in a very tight range. The dollar declined slightly after rallying on Thursday as US yields consolidated. The movement in the dollar and yield came despite a stronger than expected US retail sales report, that seemed to be countered by a slight dip in US consumer confidence.
Trade gold with FXTM Technical analysis
Gold prices edged lower trading sideways and barely moving on Friday. Prices remain above short term support is seen near the 10-day moving average at 1,902. Resistance is seen near the 50-day moving average at 1,927. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content