It’s been quite a week for Bitcoin, a week we’ve been waiting for. The coin is up nearly 13 percent and burst through the $13,000 barrier. Some of that support came from Paypal’s decision to enable cryptocurrency purchases, a move that sent its stock soaring . The company will need that kind of rise to stay ahead of the coin’s value. Bitcoin’s valuation is now just one behind the payments processor that lets people trade it.
Traders, though, expect that Bitcoin will slow down after that strong rally, which has allowed the coin to regain its cryptocurrency dominance . Some experts think that the new level might even be meaningless. They see prices falling unless it picks up some strong support from bulls.
One person who sees any fall as temporary is Raoul Pal. A former Goldman Sachs hedge fund manager, Pal has said that he thinks Bitcoin could reach a […]
Click here to view original web page at cointelegraph.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!