A total of 85 core holes (approximately 23,400 meters) were drilled as part of the 2020 Drill Program. Barrick Gold Corporation (“Barrick”) (TSX: ABX) (NYSE: GOLD) and NOVAGOLD RESOURCES INC. (“NOVAGOLD”) (TSX , NYSE American: NG), is pleased to announce the successful completion of its 2020 85 – hole drilling program totaling approximately 23,400 meters . The holes were drilled in both the ACMA and Lewis deposit areas of the Donlin Gold project. Assay results for the first 25 holes (representing 30% of the length drilled) have been received to date, of which nine were previously released to the market on August 6.
Assay results show higher grades over thinner intervals compared to those predicted by previous modelling, particularly in sedimentary rocks.
The Donlin Gold team is wrapping-up site activities with the drill core being logged, cut, sampled, and shipped to assay laboratories. Site activities are now completed.[…]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content