Dasa Project excavation of ramp access Box Cut and surface infrastructure on schedule
TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2022 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company") (TSX: GLO) (OTCQX: GLATF) (FRANKFURT: G12) is pleased to provide an update on the Dasa Uranium Project ("Dasa") and the drilling programs in the Republic of Niger, its zinc business in Turkey and Corporate activity as of mid-February 2022.
Dasa Uranium Project Project development on schedule The Box Cut location has been drilled and blasted, muck removal underway Surface infrastructure construction continues, including warehouse and maintenance shop facilities Camp expansion continues in preparation for mine contractors and employees New mining and surface equipment has been delivered to site Canadian and international ocean freight shipments are en route to West Africa Full site servicing including generators, power and water line installation in progress Uranium Drilling Programs: Dasa/Isakanan Infill and exploration drilling […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content