Olemedia/E+ via Getty Images In whispered tones I kept hearing the name Alpha Lithium ( OTCPK:APHLF ) from friends (and even strangers). The recurring question posed, "Why are you not covering them?" Great question. I ended up buying a little (and then more) as information rolled in. In this article, I will explain my reasoning and why this stock might be a nice expansion to your lithium EV portfolio. Before I get in deeper, realize that many lithium stocks exist. Generally, you have the leviathans prowling the deep ( ALB , SQM ) and (dare I say) the most aggressive Canada based lithium stock Lithium Americas ( LAC ). No North American lithium company can match the sheer aggression in the lithium market like LAC, but getting back on topic. The important thing to remember is while many fish exist in the lithium sea, we do not want just […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content