For the readers interested in the stock health of Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC). It is currently valued at $2.22. When the transactions were called off in the previous session, Stock hit the highs of $2.38, after setting-off with the price of $2.24. Company’s stock value dipped to $2.21 during the trading on the day. When the trading was stopped its value was $2.31.
Recently in News on February 10, 2021, InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Announces Latest Episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast featuring Amir Adnani, President & CEO of Uranium Energy Corp.. via InvestorWire — InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), a multifaceted communications organization engaged in connecting public companies to the investment community, is pleased to announce the release of the latest episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast as part of its sustained effort to provide specialized content distribution via widespread syndication channels. You can read further details here
A Backdoor Way To Profit From Today’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content