Ryan Kalt is the CEO of Athabasca Nuclear Corp. Athabasca Nuclear has been on the uranium scene since early 2013, when it acquired a 50% interest in the Preston Uranium Project. The following interview of CEO, Mr. Ryan Kalt of Athabasca Nuclear Corp, was conducted by phone & email from May 20th to May 25th. Athabasca Nuclear has been on the uranium scene since early 2013, when it acquired a 50% interest in the Preston Uranium Project. Its location in the southwestern Athabasca basin (see map below), is proximal to two of the biggest uranium discoveries of the century, one by Fission Uranium (TSX: FU) the other by NexGen Energy (TSX-V: NXE).
More recently, the Company has taken a shine to lithium, the metal, not the drug, best known as a key component of Li-ion batteries. To that end, it’s accumulated 5 lithium projects spread across Canada, a few of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content