On FRIDAY, shares of Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC ) reached at $2.09 price level during last trade its distance from 20 days simple moving average was 0.14%, and its distance from 50 days simple moving average was 10.09% while it has a distance of 67.97% from the 200 days simple moving average.
Past 5 years growth of UEC observed at 20.60%, and for the next five years the analysts that follow this company are expecting its growth at 0. The average true range (ATR) is a measure of volatility introduced by Welles Wilder in his book, “New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems.” The true range indicator is the greatest of the following: current high less the current low, the absolute value of the current high less the previous close and the absolute value of the current low less the previous close. The average true range is a moving average, generally […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content