(Figure 1). Forum is the Operator of the drill program under option to and funded by Sassy Resources Corporation (see News Release dated January 6, 2022). The property is located just south and on trend of Cameco’s Key Lake mine and mill site where over 200 million pounds of uranium was produced at an average grade of 2.3% U 3 O 8 during its mine life. The exploration will focus on the discovery of basement hosted mineralization similar to NexGen’s Arrow deposit and Cameco’s Eagle Point mine.
Gravity surveys conducted by Forum at Highrock identified numerous gravity lows along a 10 kilometre long graphitic conductor: these may be zones of alteration associated with uranium mineral deposits. Eight widely spaced drillholes by Forum in 2016 tested only six kilometres of the conductor while four kilometres at the southern end of the property remain untested as well as the strongest gravity low […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!