Vancouver, BC , March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd.’s (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Azincourt Energy (“Azincourt”), is pleased to provide an update on the ongoing 2022 exploration program at the East Preston uranium project, located in the western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Project Location – Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada:
Drilling at the East Preston Project commenced on January 24 th , and to date, 3,208 metres have been completed in 13 drill holes. Ten drill holes are complete, one was abandoned, and two are in progress on the G- and K- Zones. Drilling continues on the northeast trending G-Zone where eight holes have been completed and one hole is in progress. Extensive alteration and evidence of east-west cross-cutting structures have been intersected along the southern portion of the zone. Hole EP0030 shows the best […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content