Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price is hovering lower on Tuesday, March 01, dropping -0.30% below its previous close.
A look at today’s price movement shows that the recent level at last check reads $3.99, with intraday deals fluctuating between $3.52 and $4.02. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 2.24. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $5.79 and 52-week low of $1.88. The stock added 64.88% on its value in the past month.
Uranium Energy Corp., which has a market valuation of $1.04 billion, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report Dec 14, 2021. Analysts tracking UEC have forecast the quarterly EPS to shrink by 0 per share this quarter, while the same analysts predict the annual EPS to hit $0 for the year 2022 and up to -$0.03 for 2023.
Revisions to the company’s EPS highlights a short term […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content