HALIFAX, NS, April 26, 2022 /CNW/ – Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR ) (FWB: 5QN) ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce initial drill target areas and 2022 drilling plans for its 100% owned Strike Uranium Project ("Strike" or the "Project"), located in northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1 and 2).
Highlights: Figure 1: Location of the Goldfields, Strike and Murmac Projects relative to the Athabasca Basin. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 2: Location of the Goldfields, Strike and Murmac Projects. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 3. Initial drill target areas for the Strike Uranium Project (Tena, Tena South, L1-4, J2&3, K3). (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 4. Drill target areas at Tena and Tena South. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Nine (9) initial drill target areas have been identified following ground gravity surveying completed in March 2022 (Figure 3).
The initial target areas comprise favorable geological, geophysical and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content