Written by Summary
The company owns two uranium processing plants as well as several ISR projects across four US states.
The NPV of Dewey Burdock, and Gas Hills is over $250 million but enCore is valued at just over $400 million as of the time of writing.
Additionally, the company’s portfolio of projects was valued at less than $40 million less than two years ago. The previous owner of Dewey Burdock, and Gas Hills didn’t put them into production despite their compelling key financials even at $20 per pound of uranium. JacobH/iStock via Getty Images Investment thesis I like writing about companies that lack coverage on SA, and today I’m taking a look at enCore Energy Corp. ( OTCQB:ENCUF ). It’s a Canada-listed uranium mining company that has several projects and processing facilities in the USA. enCore’s market valuation is currently higher than the net present value (NPV) of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content