The uranium industry already has a lot going in its favor right now. The Sprott fund is purchasing hefty amounts of uranium, and more world leaders are recognizing the viability of nuclear power. Uranium is a key fuel as an alternative source of energy. At the beginning of the new year, we have some exciting uranium stocks that you can keep on your watchlist and buy.
The demand for uranium has increased significantly in the past few months following the skyrocketing energy prices. After a recent global climate summit, the global community has shown interest in the use of uranium as an alternative to oil and natural gas. We can expect 2022 to be the year for uranium stocks, based on how things are shaping up.
We have compiled the five best uranium stocks to buy in 2022. Cameco Corporation (CCJ )
Cameco Corporation ( CCJ ) operates worldwide in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content