TEHRAN- Jamal Razaghi, the head of Shiraz Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines, and Agriculture, has investigated the status of forex, gold coin, and stock exchange market in Iran during the past Iranian calendar week (ended on Friday). What follows is a glimpse of his investigation.
Gold coin and forex markets started last week with a downward trend, despite the fact that several other petrochemical companies were included in the sanctions list.
What the foreign currency exchange market players had predicted from the U.S. election process was the fall in the price of the dollar and the prolongation of sales queues, so that the price of the dollar reached nearly 270,000 rials on Saturday.
The price of gold coin, following the dollar on Saturday, decreased by 6,000 rials to less than 130 million rials (about $3,95).The atmosphere in the domestic financial markets is emotional due to the increase in uncertainties, and with the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content