SmartFX, the retail commodity brokerage, has recently announced that it has launched specific contracts to hedge physical gold positions for bullion traders.
While the majority of retail FX brokers provide the opportunity to trade spot gold to their clients, SmartFX started offering the possibility of diversification of gold trading portfolio.
“From now clients are able to choose between 1 Kg Bars 995, 1 Kg bars 9999, TT Bars (10 Tola Bars), 1 Ounce bars, 32 Oz bars to hedge gold positions quoted in different weight units against the United States Dollar (USD)”, Mrs. Asha Rathore, Executive Director of SmartFX, commented.
Apart from the new gold instruments, there are more than 73 other trading instruments available for trading for SmartFX’s clients.“With new gold instruments on our Smart Account we are covering all our clients’ needs. But there are no limits to improvement and it is an ongoing process, which is why we continue […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content