KELOWNA, BC, March 1, 2021 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. ("Fission" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that President and CEO, Ross McElroy, will present at the BMO Metals and Mining Conference, which will take place virtually from March 1 – 5, 2021.
Mr. McElroy will provide an overview of Fission’s completed transition from explorer to developer, as well as the current activity and next steps for the Company’s advanced, high-grade and near surface uranium project in Saskatchewan. He will be participating in the Rapid Fire, Fireside Chat on March 3 at 3:00pm EST.
Fireside Chat Details Spokesperson : Ross McElroy, President and CEO
Investors interested in attending the Fission Uranium webcast at the event can register here bmo.qumucloud.com/view/2021-gmm-fission . Drilling Update Fission is also pleased to announced that core drilling has now commenced at its PLS property – host to the large, high-grade and near surface Triple R […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content