Boss Energy plans on becoming one of the lowest cost uranium producers globally. With predictions of an emerging uranium shortage in the near-term, Boss Energy (ASX: BOE) is a South Australian uranium explorer ready to take full advantage of the situation with its advanced Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia.
Uranium supplies were in a deficit last year compounded by the delay of new mines due to the ongoing subdued spot price and production constraints due to COVID-19.
However, with trade tensions easing particularly between the US and China, its expected utilities will re-enter the market in 2021 in search of long-term supplies.
Although the spot price remains below US$30 per pound, analysts are predicting eroding supplies and the dry project pipeline will spur uranium prices upward again past the US$50/lb which is the estimated “magic number” to incentivise new mines.Boss is poised to take advantage of the optimistic uranium outlook, while […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content