(Image via Anfield Energy Inc.) The Athabasca Basin is perhaps best known as the world’s leading source of high-grade uranium and currently supplies about 20% of the world’s uranium. It is a region in the Canadian Shield that encompasses northern Saskatchewan to Alberta across its 100,000 km2 area.
The basin is the home of both uranium producers and explorers such as Anfield Energy Inc. ( TSX-V: AEC , OTCQB: ANLDF , Forum ) .
This uranium and vanadium development Company is involved in near-term production that working to become one of the top-tier energies-related fuel suppliers as it creates value through the sustainable and efficient growth.
Anfield’s flagship uranium operation is the Charlie Project located in the Pumpkin Buttes Uranium District in Johnson County, Wyoming. Charlie consists of a 2.9 sq. km. (720-acre) uranium lease, which had a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) completed in 2019.The Company’s other key asset is the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content