Uranium is one of the hottest commodities in the world right now, with most equities rallying by multiples over the last year. But what’s all the fuss about?
I recently penned a major article about the sector , with input from Brandon Munro, CEO of Bannerman Resources and co-Chair of the World Nuclear Association’s Nuclear Fuel Demand Working Group, Leigh Curyer, CEO of NexGen Energy, and Guy Keller , Portfolio Manager of the Tribeca Nuclear Opportunities Fund.
Despite the article’s considerable length, there was an awful lot that ended up on the cutting room floor. Given the incredible response I received for the article, I’ve edited the three interviews into a special podcast miniseries, so that you can get all the detail on the sector that your heart desires.
We hear about the history of the uranium market over the last 10 years and how we got here today, where future demand […]
Click here to view original web page at www.livewiremarkets.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!