Today, Exchange Traded Concepts Trust – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF Inc’s (NYSE: URNM) stock fell $1.18, accounting for a 1.29% decrease. Exchange Traded Concepts – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF opened at $91.19 before trading between $91.43 and $87.80 throughout Friday’s session. The activity saw Exchange Traded Concepts – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF’s market cap fall to $769,590,000 on 494,225 shares -below their 30-day average of 555,493.
Visit Exchange Traded Concepts Trust – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
BlackRock Beats Q3 Profit Estimates, But Asset Growth Flattens
BlackRock Inc topped third-quarter profit estimates helped by robust performance fees and strong demand for its actively managed and sustainable funds, even as volatile markets hindered the world’s largest money manager from growing its assets under management.Asset managers have benefited from rising global financial markets in recent quarters as investors […]
Click here to view original web page at www.equities.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!