Tweet Share E-mail
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549 FORM 6-K Report of Foreign Private Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13 a-16 or 15d-16 UNDER the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 For the month of October 2021 Commission File No.: 001-40359 Uranium Royalty Corp. (Translation of registrant’s name into English) Suite 1830, 1030 West Georgia Street Vancouver, British Columbia, V6E 2Y3, Canada (Address of principal executive office)Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.Form 20-F ☐ Form 40-F ☒Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K […]
Click here to view original web page at www.streetinsider.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!