Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – There has been lots of updates in the UK in the metals and mining sector. These include updates from Jubilee Metals, European Metals Holdings, Greatland Gold, Central Asia Metals and Panther Metals.
Jubilee Metals (JLP:LSE) shares have jumped 7.2% higher in London trading hours. The company have secured the rights to an additional 115mln tonnes of copper and cobalt-containing surface tailings, taking its total access to around 270mln tonnes in Zambia.
The company said the transactions have secured the rights to an additional 115mln tonnes of copper and cobalt-containing surface tailings as part of its strategy to expand operations in the country, taking its total access to around 270mln tonnes of tailings. Interestingly, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content