TORONTO, Nov. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. (“Kirkland Lake Gold” or the “ Company ”) (TSX: KL ) (NYSE: KL ) (ASX:KLA) today announced the Company’s financial and operating results for the third quarter (“Q3 2020”) and first nine months of 2020 (“YTD 2020”). The Q3 2020 results include strong year-over-year growth in production, revenue, net earnings and cash flow. The Company’s full consolidated financial statements and management discussion & analysis are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Company’s website at www.kl.gold . All dollar amounts are in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise noted.
Q3 2020 Highlights Net earnings of $202.0 million. Adjusted net earnings (1) of $249.3 million or $0.91 per share : Net earnings totalled $202.0 million or $0.73 per share. Adjusted net earnings (1) totalled $249.3 million or $0.91 per share, an increase of 49% from Q3 2019 and 14% from […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content