is a leading U.S.-based uranium mining company that supplies U308 to major nuclear utilities, holds three of America’s key uranium production centers, and boasts more uranium production capacity than any other U.S. company. And as the year unfolds, a rosy Uranium Investing report, whose excerpts are contained in a recent article, notes that things in the uranium sector look good. This 2022 forecast means good news for Energy Fuels. The Uranium Investing report notes that uranium was one of the few commodities to register two solid years of gains amid a global pandemic, causing many analysts to predict that higher uranium prices are here to stay. “‘This idea has been bolstered by rising demand for clean energy, specifically the need for carbon-free electricity,’ the article continued. The article went on to quote John Kotek, vice president of policy development and public affairs at the Nuclear Energy Institute, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content