Vancouver – Forum Energy Metals Corp. (TSX.V: FMC; OTCQB: FDCFF) (‘Forum’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce that it has commenced drilling at the Highrock Uranium Project.
Forum is the Operator of the drill program under option to and funded by Sassy Resources Corporation. The property is located just south and on trend of Cameco’s Key Lake mine and mill site where over 200 million pounds of uranium was produced at an average grade of 2.3% U3O8 during its mine life. The exploration will focus on the discovery of basement hosted mineralization similar to NexGen’s Arrow deposit and Cameco’s Eagle Point mine.
Gravity surveys conducted by Forum at Highrock identified numerous gravity lows along a 10 kilometre long graphitic conductor: these may be zones of alteration associated with uranium mineral deposits. Eight widely spaced drillholes by Forum in 2016 tested only six kilometres of the conductor while four kilometres at […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content