Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) traded at $3.54 at close of the session on Monday, 04/25/22, made a downward move of -3.01% on its previous day’s price.
Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $3.65 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.51 with the day’s price range being $3.36 – $3.57. In terms of its 52-week price range, UROY has a high of $5.95 and a low of $2.25. The company’s stock has lost about -19.18% over that past 30 days.
The Top 5 Ways to Trade a Potential $800 Billion Metaverse
According to analysts at Emergen Research, the metaverse market could be worth up to $828.95 billion by 2028. When you sign up for our report "The Top 5 Metaverse Stocks to Buy for 2022," you’ll get access to the the five best metaverse stocks in our report, along with a free subscription to DailyMarketAlerts […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content