Falling rhodium and palladium prices are likely to make gold the main product of Sibanye Stillwater in terms of revenue in the future.
Spot uranium prices have been strong over the past few months and this has attracted attention to the company’s uranium deposits.
All-in costs for the gold mining business of Sibanye Stillwater stood at over $1,800 per ounce in Q2 2021 and there is no fix in sight. The grades at the company’s uranium operations are very low and I doubt they will ever enter into production. monsitj/iStock via Getty Images Investment thesis Welcome to a new edition of my series of articles focused on companies with dividend yields in the double digits. I’ve always liked high-yield dividend opportunities and my first ever SA article was about a gold producer with a dividend yield of over 7%.Today, I’m taking a look at South Africa-focused platinum […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content