The last few weeks have been crazy for the TSX . After climbing to all-time highs, up 70% since March 2020, shares collapsed in October. As of writing, the TSX is down about 3% since the beginning of September. Yet it wasn’t that long ago that uranium stocks were taking up headlines.
So, what’s going on with uranium stocks this week , and what should investors consider when seeing them on the TSX today? Why uranium stocks?
For those that were out to lunch before the downturn, uranium stocks saw a massive amount of investment in short period of time. In fact, uranium stocks like Cameco (TSX:CCO) (NYSE:CCJ) have been soaring ever since U.S. president Joe Biden came into office in January.
Biden announced the U.S. not only would be investing in new renewable energy but using existing renewable energy assets as well. That includes nuclear power, and thus uranium stocks […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content