Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC), a Corpus Christi, Texas, company, fell to close at $2.90 Friday after losing $0.13 (4.29%) on volume of 5,308,776 shares. The stock ranged from a high of $3.15 to a low of $2.87 while Uranium Energy’s market cap now stands at $676,420,354. About Uranium Energy Corp
Uranium Energy Corp is a U.S.-based uranium mining and exploration company. In South Texas, the Company’s hub-and-spoke operations are anchored by the fully-licensed Hobson Processing Facility which is central to the Palangana, Burke Hollow and Goliad ISR projects. In Wyoming, UEC controls the Reno Creek project, which is the largest permitted, pre-construction ISR uranium project in the U.S. Additionally, the Company controls a pipeline of uranium projects in Arizona, New Mexico and Paraguay, a uranium/vanadium project in Colorado and a large, high-grade ferro-titanium project in Paraguay. The Company’s operations are managed by professionals with a recognized profile for […]
Click here to view original web page at www.equities.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!