With the hydrogen lead projects – its largest research initiative to date on the topic of energy transition, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is supporting Germany’s entry into the hydrogen economy. thyssenkrupp is involved in all three hydrogen lead projects and is testing the industrial production, use and system integration of green hydrogen. Within four years up to 2025 thyssenkrupp will therefore be further expanding its technology leadership along the entire green chemicals value chain. This involves the series manufacturing of large-scale water electrolyzers (H 2 Giga), the production of synthetic fuels, green ammonia, green methanol and synthetic methane at sea (H 2 Mare), as well as hydrogen transport and conversion technologies such as ammonia cracking (TransHyDE). These flagship projects will bundle the expertise for hydrogen technologies in science, industry and civil society throughout Germany, thereby providing the initial spark for the development, conception and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!