Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) traded with a subtraction of -$0.19 to $2.86 on Wednesday, a downside of -6.23 percent. An average of 5,708,625 shares of common stock have been traded in the last five days. There was a fall of -$0.03 in the past week. The last 20 days have seen an average of 10,055,477 shares traded, while the 50-day average volume stands at 6,670,508.
UEC stock has increased by 2.35% in the last month. The company shares reached their 1-month lowest point of $2.78 on 09/29/21. With the stock rallying to its 52-week high on 09/16/21, shares of the company touched a low of $0.82 and a high of $3.77 in 52 weeks. In spite of this, the price is down -24.14% from the 52-week high. Insider Transactions
12 days have passed since Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) last reported insider trading activity. Ballesta Moya Gloria L, who is Director, […]
Click here to view original web page at fostersleader.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!