Drilling at Deep Yellow’s Tamas 3 uranium prospect in Namibia has been incorporated into the new mineral resource upgrade. Deep Yellow has exceeded expectations at its Tumas 3 uranium project in Namibia converting an impressive 117 percent of the existing inferred mineral resource to the more reliable indicated mineral resource status on the back of recent drilling that also identified an additional 5.7 million pounds of indicated resources from peripheral zones. Overall grade also jumped from 299ppm to 320 ppm eU3O8.
Deep Yellow recently announced it has set the wheels in motion on a definitive feasibility study, or “DFS” on its Tumas project after delivering a solid set of pre-feasibility figures earlier this year. Infill drilling of the known prospects has been a big component of the DFS. Since February, the company has put down a total of 911 holes for 17,679m covering the Tumas 3 prospect.
Drilling also turned up […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content