The gold price remains well off last summer’s all-time high, but for veteran investor and speculator Rick Rule, the current malaise in the space is an opportunity, not a cause for dismay.
He previously thought gold and gold equities had gotten ahead of themselves, and he views the current levels as a sale — but not necessarily a sale that will last for very long.
“I think now that a recovery in the gold price occurs sooner rather than later,” he told the Investing News Network (INN). “I’m always fond of saying that I like things that are inevitable, but might not be imminent — I’m beginning to think that an upward move in the gold price is imminent too as a consequence of the expansion of the negative margin on the US 10 year Treasury.” Gold Outlook 2021! Are You Investing In Gold Yet?
What Happened To Gold In […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content