The gold futures contract lost 0.74% on Wednesday, as it fluctuated following the U.S. Presidential Election uncertainty. Gold continues to trade within a consolidation after September’s decline from August 7 record high at $2,089.20 to local low of around $1,850. Recently the yellow metal has bounced from the support level marked by mid-August local low of around $1,875, as we can see on the daily chart ( the chart includes today’s intraday data ):
Gold is 0.9% higher this morning, as it retraces yesterday’s decline following weakening U.S. dollar. What about the other precious metals? Silver lost 1.81% on Wednesday and today it is 2.8% higher. Platinum lost 0.56% and today it is 1.5% higher. Palladium gained 0.43% yesterday and today it’s 3.2% higher. So precious metals are advancing this morning .
Yesterday’s ADP Non-Farm Employment Change release has been worse than expected at only +365,000. The ISM Services PMI number […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fxempire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!