TORONTO, Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ” or the “ Company ”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce the closing of its previously announced “bought deal” private placement (the “ Offering ”) for gross proceeds of C$20,000,750 from the sale of 7,547,453 units of the Company (the “ Units ”) at a price of C$2.65 per Unit (the “ Unit Price ”), which includes the full exercise of the over-allotment option. Due to significant demand, the Offering was upsized from its original gross proceeds of C$15.0 million. Red Cloud Securities Inc. acted as lead underwriter and sole bookrunner on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters that included Haywood Securities Inc. and PI Financial Corp. (collectively, the “ Underwriters ”).
Philip Williams, President and CEO commented, “we are very pleased to have completed another over-subscribed and strongly institutionally subscribed private placement. I […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content