XS Resources Pty Ltd.To Acquire Up To 80% Interest in Crackingstone
Vancouver, B.C. Canada – TheNewswire – November 25, 2021 – Belmont Resources Inc. (“Belmont”), (or the “Company”), (TSXV:BEA) (FSE:L3L2) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding term sheet agreement (the “Agreement”) with respect to its Crackingstone Uranium Project (“Crackingstone”) in the Athabasca Basin of Northern Saskatchewan, Canada with XS Resources Pty Ltd. (“XSR”).
XS Resources is an Australian private resource exploration company currently applying for listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”)
Under the terms of the agreement, XSR will make cash payments totaling $100,000 to Belmont upon the receipt of ASX approval under the Listing Rules, spend $2,500,000 in exploration expenditures over a two-year earn-in period and issue to Belmont, shares equivalent to a value of $250,000 (based on the issue price of ListCo Shares pursuant to ListCo’s IPO prospectus) to earn up to an 80% […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content