During the last session, Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC)’s traded shares were 4.59 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 2.30. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $4.32, reflecting an intraday loss of -1.14% or -$0.05. The 52-week high for the UEC share is $5.79, that puts it down -34.03 from that peak though still a striking 77.08% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $0.99. The company’s market capitalization is $1.28B, and the average trade volume was 8.52 million shares over the past three months.
Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) received a consensus recommendation of a Buy from analysts. That translates to a mean rating of 1.50. UEC has a Sell rating from 0 analyst(s) out of 5 analysts who have looked at this stock. 0 analyst(s) recommend to Hold the stock while 0 suggest Overweight, and 5 recommend a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content